Caring for solid wood.
Wood undergoes a process of change throughout its lifespan. Colours and structures change gradually over the years giving the furniture a beautiful patina.
We strive to always serve the best possible furniture for you. To ensure your deft furniture continues looking beautiful throughout its lifespan, we recommend taking proper care of them by following the below instructions:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. The light from the sun will naturally mature wood and change its colour.
- Be aware not to cover surfaces partly with decoration in the same spot for excessive periods of time. This may cause color differences across the surface.
- Wood surfaces do not stand moisture, heat, or alcohol. Spills must be wiped up immediately.
- We recommend that you do not place your furniture close to heating devices such as radiators or wood stoves as this may cause the wood to dry out.
- Indoor furniture should not be used outside.
For everyday cleaning wipe the furniture with a clean cloth. Use a firmly wrung-out clean cloth with clean water. To avoid stripes/blotches, you should finally wipe the furniture with a clean, dry cloth until it is completely dry. Do not use chemicals, detergents, scrub sponges, steel wool or the like as this will discolour or damage the surface.
Caring for steel.
Powder coating is a resilient steel finish; however, it can chip if dropped or knocked. A satin-finished coating will scratch against rough surfaces. Avoid using any chemicals or polish on steel furniture as they could damage or mark the surface. For daily cleaning use a firmly wrung-out clean cloth with clean water. Avoid abrasive cleaning materials such as scouring pads. Prolonged exposure to moisture will affect the surface finish. Wipe spills immediately.
Use indoors only unless specified as stainless steel or aluminium.